Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What I'm Reading Now.

Book Club met
and picked their next book.
One member thought something in keeping
with the Halloween season
would be great.

So we picked:
I don't want to spoil it, but let's
say it's a funny horror story.
Or a horror story written by a funny writer.
To give you a taste.
His dedication:


"For my wife, who has been so tolerant and wonderful through all of this that 
I think she might be a product of my imagination.
Also, my best friend, Mack Leighty, who gave birth to the "John"
mentioned in my title, and who years ago convinced me to get
into writing as a hobby instead of alcoholism.
Mack, I'll never forget that when things got really tough in my life,
you stepped up and killed those dudes for me."

Funny, right?
This morning I found myself laughing out loud.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Love your pink post this week.
    Blessings, Shirl
    Shirls Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol he sounds like my kind of person.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL LOL LOL!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee his dedication!! Sounds like a GREAT BOOK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I treasure each and every word, so please leave one or two.