Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 1

We, my husband and I,
decided to take our grandsons:

 this one and

this one

to San Diego
to go to Legoland
on my Spring Vacation.

Day 1
We drove and drove and drove and finally
we made it!

And just in time for a little 
R&R:

Racing on the beach!
and 

Rock tossing.

There was also some time for 
W&W
Walking with Grandpa
and



WATER!!!!!!
I asked him what he was thinking? 
He was washing a rock.
LOL
Day 1 and I'm having so much fun!!!!
Can't wait for Legoland.

3 comments:

  1. No he wasn't. He was thinking this is going to be so funny when I get a soaker from that wave. Kids. Lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh how FUN!! I loveeeeeeeee the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good granny you are! I hope you take pictures at Legoland!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I treasure each and every word, so please leave one or two.