Monday, June 14, 2010

Creativity Boot Camp

I know, three posts in one day
well that's because I played hooky all weekend
and eventually you have to pay.
Also, today's challenge
was, are you ready
drizzle.
And I thought some of the others were difficult.
I looked it up in the dictionary:
To rain gently in fine, mist-like drops.
1. To let fall in fine drops or particles.
2. To moisten with fine drops:
 Did I mention that I live in Arizona?
This is as close to drizzle as we get.

A thank you to hubby for helping me.
Yes, I know most of you would not consider this drizzle.
Yet, they will fall gently
And they do moisten the skin.

Perhaps this is why we live in a place where it's over a 100 degrees regularly.
So we can experience drizzle.

Not my most creative post. Sorry.

Tomorrow my creative brain will be active again.

4 comments:

  1. HI!!!!
    I so understand the drizzle post, as I also live in sunny AZ!!!!
    I think your hubby is a saint to help you out with the visual for all the Non Az people, who do not understand human drizzle!!!!SWEAT!!!!!
    have a great day
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it! This is sooo creative! I could never have come up with something like it. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great husband. Drizzle, grizzle, sizzle...how far would the man go to help you with your project? I hope there isn't anything about speedos for his sake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!
    And what a good, helpful hubby as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I treasure each and every word, so please leave one or two.