Friday, November 12, 2010

P.S.

Yes, once again
it's Pink Saturday.
As many of you know
last Saturday
was the Phoenix MS Walk.

When we arrived the sky was pink tinged.
I'm so very proud to walk each year 
in honor of my mother
with my daughters.

And the other 'colorful' walkers.
My daughters thought we should have tutus 
next year.
Or perhaps a soft and fuzzy boa.

The best part of the Phoenix M.S. Walk?
It goes through the Phoenix Zoo
and the Botanical Gardens.
So we saw:


 and



 So very cool.

 Loved the flowers, too.


 Most of all I loved the walkers.
Thanks to everyone who participated
and to all those who gave.


and join the other 'Pinkies'
 On Pink Saturday.

7 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! How FUN it went through there!! GREAT photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean, Happy PINK Saturday! What a great walk, to go through the zoo, that was ingenious! Have a great weekend, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I'll try this one more time. I too love to write and sew so I'm a fan. Looked around a little and like your writing style. I went pink only a week ago. Blessings Terri - Enjoyed my visit

    ReplyDelete
  4. God Bless all of you beautiful walkers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday Jean! Congratulations on a successful MS walk with your daughters! Looks like a fun day was had by all for a good cause. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your pinks especially the tutu...lol... Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful to walk with your daughters. Love those pink tutu's and the boa, how fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I treasure each and every word, so please leave one or two.