Saturday, April 21, 2012

Springing!


I think our spring is beautiful.
I know it's hard to think it's spring when 
we will probably hit 100 degrees any day now,
but I love the color.


Happy Pink Day!

Stop by and visit
and all the other ladies 
at 
for Pink Saturday.

And don't forget to enter to win
Flight From the Water Planet,
Book 1, of The Exodus Series.                                                                                         
Today is the last day to win a copy by entering the contest at Goodreads.

Good luck and happy springing to all!


1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely lady.
    Your Spring photos are Beautiful.. I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family. If you follow my Blog. I will follow you back come see me if you can.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I treasure each and every word, so please leave one or two.