Sunday, August 14, 2011

Summer Reflection

Early this summer:


 Our garden produced tasty dinners.



Then there was a nine-day estate sale! Whew!


Of course, there was time for perusing photos:


 And remembering loved ones:


As summer continued,
we laughed! A lot!


 And cried some.


 There were celebrations with friends.


And travels to far off places.



I watched for signs along the way.


Signs that came in many forms.


And when I see butterflies now,
I cry . . .


then smile.





But I keep going forward.






3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you've had a life changing summer. Sending thoughts of peace to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS photos.... loving the cute one of hubby with the veggies! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same orange butterfly bush in my back yard! Thanks for stopping by!

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I treasure each and every word, so please leave one or two.