Saturday, September 7, 2013

London - Day Eight

Our last day in London. Did you know it rains here. Today is our proof!


And we even had a bit of fogginess.


Today we heading out for a bit of last minute shopping. 


And to see the Southwark Church. Okay, all vacation visiting all those beautiful churches and not getting a single photo was killing me. Today, we lucked out and I could take photos even though its still a working church. 


Disclaimer: I went bonkers!




The church gave tribute to writers and poets. Here's Shakespeare's corner. 



Then back to the market for lunch. 


I'm sorry, did I say lunch?


Yes, lunch - and dessert.


While we ate we were treated to a cooking show. Can you guess where our chef was from?


Perhaps this will help.


Every man should cook in a kilt. Just my opinion. 


And then we were off in the tube. Heading home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I treasure each and every word, so please leave one or two.