Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Every Other Wednesday

I'm soooo excited. It's Wednesday. 
Not just any Wednesday, but the every other Wednesday. 
This is the Wednesday when I get to drive by my favorite girls from the Loose Teas.


I can't wait! 
I've been spending all morning trying to decide what I will have.
Then, I get to stay at my favorite Victorian B&B!
Well, it's not really a B&B. 
Only for me! 
And a few of her other close friends and family.
Yeah! 
And I'm bringing my camera this time, so maybe I'll share with you some pics later.
In the mean time, here are some family shots.
Newton
He's our oldest,
and is very mature for his age.

Chelsea - our designer "Bo-chi"
At least that's what we call her.
She's a bit of a "head case." 
She is posing with my grandson.

And Autumn
Don't be fooled by the casual way she's holding the ball.
It's hers.
Only hers.
And don't you forget it!

Hope you have a Great Wednesday!



8 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwww....your doggies are CUTE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Is a Bo-Chi a Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix? Adorable! My sister has a boston and mine's a frenchie. Love the doggies! Newton has such sensitive eyes. He will be a heartbreaker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take lots of pictures to share with us. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Leslie, our Chelsea is a Boston/Chihuahua mix. We laughingly refer to her as our "designer" dog. I love your little Frenchie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping over and entering my giveaway!! Love your kids ~ I have a Boston too ~ she is the light of my life. I look forward to looking around your place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cute pictures...... I lol'd at the bit about Newton "He's our oldest,
    and is very mature for his age." Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Jean, would love to read your books!!

    Giveaway by Beth Cosner Design is up on my site....come visit!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol. Bo-Chi *is* a designer mix! So cute. Thanks for the frenchie love. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I treasure each and every word, so please leave one or two.