Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Huntington Library

Okay, I said I would try to get some photos of the Victorian  B&B, 
but camera/lighting problems got in the way.

Luckily today I spent the day at The Huntington Library. 


What an incredible experience! 
I spent hours in the gardens - and I've got pics!
The problem  
Where to start?
How about the Japanese Gardens?


 This was actually taken from the Zen Garden.



I just love it!
 

What a perfect day for walking the gardens.
I can't wait to show you more!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful gardens, beautiful day! Tell me more about the Huntington Library. Is it in Glendale? I will try to look at other posts and see what I can find. Anyway, thanks for sharing. Love the zen feel of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really beautiful and interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I treasure each and every word, so please leave one or two.