Sunday, May 16, 2010

Huntington Library Continued

A number of you wanted to know where the Huntington Library is.
It is located in San Marino, Caifornia
(very close to my favorite tea shop in Monrovia)
Today I thought I'd show you a few photos from the Chinese gardens.
I love the offering that was left.


Tea was being served - and some lunch.

T
hese incredible arches framed some beautiful foliage.


And you might not know, but I've got a thing for lily pads.


A sweet sitting area.
Can you believe how beautiful this is?
Ahhhh.

2 comments:

  1. wowwwwwwwwwww....beautiful photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This looks like such a tranquil spot to sit and relax...just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I treasure each and every word, so please leave one or two.