Friday, April 16, 2010

Out of Focus

Today is my first day home in ten. I know I said I would share a bit about my trip to Cancun, but I've been a bit unfocused. First of all there are all my favorite blogs that I had to visit and catch up on - days worth. That completed, I have another issue. It seems that after being out of town for 10 days I have a bit of television on the DVR to watch - 63 hours to be exact. Does this mean I'm a television junkie? My husband seems to think so.

Anyway, I'm going to try to remain focused on telling you a bit about my trip before scurrying away to T.V. land.

Truly, I am fortunate in Life. The first morning we rose to The View of the ocean out of the hotel window. I spoke to a group of Pediatric Dentists, most of whom are in Private Practice.


Blah, blah, blah - I seemed to have no problem finding the right words. Later we went snorkeling in the ocean over a reef. Worried I'd get Lost and might find myself a Survivor on an island, I stayed close to our guide. From the surface we watched The Amazing Race as schools of fish, Brothers and Sisters, darted first one way and then another. I marveled at The Daily Show they must put on for tourists. I tried to spot Ellen-'sDorrie, but did not succeed. We did see turtles, stingrays and parrot fish though. Later we walked the beach, looking for sand Castle-s, seeing none In Plain Sight, we took a siesta. That evening we found ourselves Dancing, With The Stars above us. We talked about visiting one of the Mayan Archeology Sites. I hoped to take some photos of an early American Idol displayed on one of their massive monuments. I made a Mental-list of the gifts we'd need to purchase over a nightcap and then we were off to bed.


The next evening after more meetings, Saturday Night, Live music played at the Gala. We all had a great time and, fortunately, there were no Damages.

Whew, I'm so glad I could stay focused and get this posted. More later and I promise, even some photos.

(I came back and decided to add photos. : )

4 comments:

  1. hehehehehehe...I loveeeeeeeeeeee the play on words...and I love love love CASTLE and IN PLAIN SIGHT!!! I wanna be Mary when I grow up!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!!!!
    What a great post and I loved the tv humor mixed in!!!I am BIG fans of several of those shows!!!
    CANCUN, not been there yet, I?We will one day, not in the summer though, far to hot and humid!!!!
    I look forward to seeing pics!!!!
    have a great week end
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job with that.....It sounds like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. T.V. offers dramatic flare that is great for writers,I say watch on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I treasure each and every word, so please leave one or two.