Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Serendipity Revisited

A few weeks ago I told you all about an amazing tea shop in Monrovia, California called The Loose Teas.

Having had such a wonderful experience there, I decided to try out my local "tea shop". I stopped in to the Biltmore to purchase a gift for a friend. I was quickly greeted and explained what it was I wanted. As I wandered around the shop with the clerk I explained that I was hoping to find something unique like what I'd found in Monrovia. Exasperated after not being able to show me anything that seemed appropriate, the clerk informed me that perhaps it would be best if I just went back to Monrovia to do my shopping. I must add this was said in a slightly condescending tone of voice. Well!

So, that's what I did. Look what I found.


                                                                                                   

I like the bold colors and the way . . .


                  It fits sooooo perfectly in your hands.




3 comments:

  1. bummer that the clerk treated u that way....but loving what u did find!! loveeeeeeeeeee the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello...

    Oooh...I love that pretty cup...it's so colorful and vibrant! You're absolutely right about the shape of it...it seems to have been made to fit "just right" in your hands! Wow...that sales person was really rude...eeeks!

    Well my friend, I do apologize at being so late to get by for a visit! I wanted to say thank you for coming by and leaving me such sweet notes and well wishes for my Sunday Favorites "One Year" birthday celebration! I was just tickled pink that you could join in! I also wanted to thank you for adding Happy To Design to your list of blog follows!

    Have a fabulous day and best wishes with the gift card giveaway!

    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a very good cup.....Have a great weekend, xv.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I treasure each and every word, so please leave one or two.